It is so hard to see the ones that you love walking around in pain and you can see the greatness in them but they can not see their own greatness. I tend to carry their pain with me throughout the day, their sadness because that is all that I can do to remind me of their pain and suffering. I can do nothing else but that. This is a journey that they have to walk by themselves. i can support them and hear them but I can't change anything for them. I wish I could wisk it away and let them be whole and healthy again. I also know that is not possible since they would not learn what they need to learn through this...........self love! TO love oneself is the greatest love that you can start with because than you are able to love others.
So take your journey my dears friends and lover and know that I am here to support and comfort you during your hard times. That God is always carrying you!
I love you both!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Hurt
Posted by
Connie
at
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment